Single Family Homes, Houses, Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Investment Properties and Real Estate in Huntington Beach, California
Distressed Properties in Huntington Beach:
- Huntington Beach Short Sale Homes
- Huntington Beach Foreclosure Homes
- Huntington Beach Bank-Owned REO Homes
- Huntington Beach Distressed Homes of All Types
Search for Homes by number of Bedrooms in Huntington Beach:
- Huntington Beach homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach homes with 5+ Bedrooms
Homes for Sale in Huntington Beach:
- Huntington Beach homes – Below $200,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $500,000 to $600,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $600,000 to $700,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $700,000 to $800,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $800,000 to $900,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Huntington Beach homes – $1,000,000 and Above
Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Lofts or Condominiums in Huntington Beach:
- Huntington Beach Condominiums with 1+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach Condominiums with 2+ Bedrooms
- Huntington Beach Condominiums with 3+ Bedrooms
Homes with a View in Huntington Beach:
Homes with a Pool in Huntington Beach:
Search for Golf Course Homes in Huntington Beach:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale near Huntington Beach:
Homes with Horse Property in Huntington Beach:
Comparative Market Analysis for your home in Huntington Beach:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Huntington Beach real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Huntington Beach, CA Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Huntington Beach soon?
- Relocating for business to Huntington Beach?
- Transferring to Huntington Beach, California for any reason?
- Request a free no obligation Huntington Beach Relocation Kit.
Free Huntington Beach Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Huntington Beach, CA? Don’t make a move without a free Huntington Beach Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home?Order your FREE Huntington Beach, CA Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home?Order your FREE Huntington Beach, CA Home Seller Guides
About Huntington Beach, California:
Huntington Beach, internationally known as Surf City, covers 28 square miles of land, 26 square miles of water, and is one of the 20 largest cities in California. With 8.5 miles of uninterrupted beach along the Pacific Ocean, the city also plays host to an annual visitor population of over 14 million people, with the greatest attendance during summer, special events and weekends. Located in the northern part of booming Orange County, Huntington Beach is a hotbed for activity and entertainment with lots of things to see and do. The beaches spacious size (some of the widest in California) and consistent, wide-ranging surf break are just some of the qualities that have earned Huntington Beach the well-deserved nickname “Surf City.” The citys parks and recreation features one of the largest recreational piers in the world, public parks, riding stables and equestrian trails, a marina, and a wildlife preserve, and an eight-mile biking, inline skating, jogging, and walking trail along the ocean. The crown jewel of the recreation system is the wide expanse of beautiful and spacious beaches, where large crowds gather to watch professional sporting events as the U.S. Open of Surfing, AVP Pro Beach Volleyball and Van’s World Championship of Skateboarding. Huntington Beach is a Mecca for many sports such as surfing, roller blading, skateboarding, beach volleyball and swimming to name a few. Non-beach related activities include shopping, a beautiful 25-acre public equestrian center, a disc Frisbee golf course (one of the nations first), Huntington Central Park and the world renowned Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve.
If you are searching for a home, house, condo, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts or condominiums, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in Huntington Beach, CA (California) you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through this page to find the best home and house values in Huntington Beach (92605, 92615, 92646, 92647, 92648, 92649, 90255).